Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Near Death Experience

Over the Christmas holidays I thought I would do something out of the ordinary. I decided to go out for a horseback ride! The ride started out easy enough but as we got going my dang gone horse decided to charge off at full speed for some nether regions. Try as I might I could not hold on for long. That horse was bucking and kicking to beat the band. I held on for a good minute or two until I could no longer. I fell off one side of the horse and as I did my foot got caught in the stirrup and I ended up upside down dangling one-footed from the stirrup as my head was being bashed in by the ground. I was hoping that death would come quickly as I was being smashed against the ground with every gallop that horse took. Luckily, the store owner came out, and seeing my predicament, unplugged the contraption. Whew, that was a close one !!!

No comments: