Monday, March 24, 2008

Sunday's Adventures

Mostly spent the day at the pool. The front desk, at checkin, said that the pool was heated. Well, yes, one of the pools was heated. The large main pool is not, and let me tell you it was probably in the uppper 60's. Way too cold for me to swim in. Just getting my feet wet was unbareable. Not for the kids though. Even they did not stay in long. Perhaps 2 or 3 minutes of jumping in then swimming back to the side to get out and repeat. There was a smaller pool, ironically called the "quiet pool" that was heated. So guess where every guest wanted to go swimming? Yep, crowded. The weather was about 50 cloudy but by the end of the day it was mostly sunny, with highs in the upper 70's. I even got a bit of sunburn that I was not expecting. I think Monday is going to be Universal day, and tonight I am dragging Dana to go see the Blue Man Group. I snagged a pair of front row tickets so its going to be interesting....
I left my CF card reader at home so I don't know if I'll be able to post any pictures until I get home. Gotta think about this and see if there is something I can come up with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should be able to get a USB card reader, or at least a cable for your camera, for under 1500 pennies. Don't get cheap on me now!