Monday, November 3, 2008

Going out on a limb here...

Into uncharted territory for me, a restaurant review and a food suggestion. About two weeks ago the family went out to eat. I think it was our anniversary or something. We decided to go to O'Charley's. This is not the greatest restaurant in the world, but it is on par with the others in its league: TGIFridays, Red Robin, Applebee's, etc. I was thumbing through the menu and spied something that I thought would be worth a try. Being a fan of Salmon I decided to try the Bayou Salmon. It has small shrip over top of a nice sized hunk of salmon that was perfectly cooked. Most times salmon is way over cooked, but not this time. It was topped with a creme sauce that was astounding. You absolutely HAVE to go and try this! I have had this same dish twice now and both times it simply WOWed me. Never overcooked and so tender it melts in your mouth. GO! TODAY!

No comments: